Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Annabel Graduates Pre-School


Wow! What a momentous day! Annabel's last day of pre-school today! She was a bit indifferent and is very excited about all her summer activities to come, but I was surprisingly emotional. It's not as if I am even saying good-bye as Connor will be going there in the Fall. But I guess it is the end of an era... and I think that when you move as much as we have, the little routines become a source of stability and when one ends... I guess you feel it. But, my little girl has changed alot this past year in preschool. She can now spell and write her name. She knows her ABCs and can count in English and Spanish. So, she is ready for big girl school even if I am not! Here is a photo of her saying good-bye to her teacher Ms Sandi after the pizza party...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can still remember when Annabel's father was at preschool and started school - he took a little piece of his ruggy in his port. Annabel is a beautiful little girl - love Nannaxxx